- 20 hrs per week (Part-time)
- Virtual position with weekly meetings
- Location : Toronto, Canada
(Apply directly below)
The mission of The Design Your Life Centre is to help people fulfill their life’s purpose, which we believe, is to be their authentic selves. To do this, we help people understand early life patterns that no longer serve them so that they can consciously create new ones that do. This is what it means to Design Your Life.
The Design Your Life Centre eagerly welcomes people who understand how important the customer experience is to our success. We’re looking for people who are driven to serve others, have a deep passion for what they do and are involved in activities outside of work that serve their health, personal growth, and community. They aspire to become one of the best in the industry and always strive to exceed clients’ expectations.
Our ideal candidate for the role of Client Care Coordinator is a career-minded individual, who sees this as an opportunity that will serve their own mission to design their lives. We want our team members to learn, contribute, and succeed, both professionally and personally. Everyone we bring on board believes in our culture, our mission, and wants to be part of our purpose.
If this is you, you are a great listener who is able to easily establish rapport with just about anyone. Your voice exudes a combination of warmth, compassion, and confidence and you are comfortable holding space for others who are experiencing emotional challenges while also providing reassurance that the services we provide will be of help to them.
You are a true team player who adds to the culture of positivity and excellence. You take responsibility for your work, show initiative in sharing your ideas, are good at giving and receiving constructive feedback and are active in coming up with solutions to challenges.
You are highly organized with a keen eye for detail and love being able to create, share and maintain systems to ensure an exceptional and consistent customer experience. You exude authenticity, infuse joy in everything you do and are generally a positive presence that is effective at getting the job done.
Essential Job Duties:
- ensuring prompt response to requests from new clients to arrange their initial phone intake
- conducting intakes with new clients over the phone.
- triage clients to clinicians best suited to the client’s needs
- set up & management of CRM
- training clinicians on how to use CRM as needed
- migrating client list from the old platform into a new platform
- updating email lists for newsletter/marketing
- posting blog posts to website
- Participate in a weekly 30-minute meeting with Dr. Stacy Thomas, Clinic Director to discuss the management of the practice (what is working, what needs to change, clinician compliance etc…)
- drafting emails to clients/prospective clients and fellow team members as needed
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- solid keyboarding skills
- able to implement and manage customer relations management (CRM) tools
- comfortable with various practice management platforms (OWL practice, Greenspace, Mailchimp)
- can organize time effectively
- This is a remote position requiring access to a phone, secure internet connection and a laptop with a camera and microphone for the purpose of participating in team meetings.
- $20/hour; approximately 20 hours/week to start. It is anticipated that the hours required for the role and hourly rate will increase as the practice grows.