The mission of The Design Your Life Centre is to help people fulfill their life’s purpose, which we believe, is to be their authentic selves. To do this, we help people understand early life patterns that no longer serve them so that they can consciously create new ones that do. This is what it means to Design Your Life.
The Design Your Life Centre was founded by Dr. Stacy Thomas, Clinical Psychologist, who has over 20 years of experience, whose private practice has grown over the past four years from being a single-practitioner business to a multidisciplinary clinic that is revolutionizing the way mental health care is talked about and delivered.
The Design Your Life Centre eagerly welcomes people who understand how important the customer experience is to our success. We’re looking for people who are driven to serve others, have deep passion for what they do and are involved in activities outside of work that serve their health, personal growth, and community. They aspire to become one of the best in the industry and always strive to exceed clients’ expectations.
The Design Your Life Centre is first and foremost a people centric brand, that starts with an incredible team who walk the talk of designing their lives. As a member of the DYL team, your purpose and your dreams matter to us. We appreciate that joining us will contribute to helping us build our dream and we are here to help you build yours. This is why we regularly meet to discuss your vision of the life of your dreams, and collaborate with you to create the plan to make that happen.
We want our team members to learn, contribute, and succeed, both professionally and personally. Everyone we bring on board believes in our culture, our mission, and wants to be part of our purpose.
As an ideal candidate, you are a true team player who welcomes the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with other mission-driven, highly skilled, goal-oriented clinicians in providing high quality services, in new and innovative ways. As a clinical associate, you are licensed in Ontario to provide the controlled act of psychotherapy and are a member or in the process of becoming a member of either the College of Psychologists of Ontario, the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario, or the Ontario College of Social Workers or Social Service Workers. You have expertise in providing psychotherapy services to adults and couples, and are skilled at using evidence-based approaches (e.g., CBT, Schema Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solution- Focused Therapy, DBT, Clinical Hypnosis, MBSR, MCT, Mental Skills for high performance,) to address a range of mental health challenges (anxiety, depression, stress, trauma, chronic pain, chronic illness, grief, racial trauma). The ability to help adult and adolescent high performers (athletes, performing artists, those is intense professions) use mental skills to perform at their best when it counts is also an area to which we are actively recruiting.
As a member of the DYL Centre team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive Remuneration,
- Quarterly mentoring meetings with Dr. Stacy in order to support your ability to meet your personal and professional goals
- Funding for continuing education including mandatory antiracism training specific to providing services to black and indigenous people
- Support of a marketing team that posts to all social media channels, positioned to build your brand under the DYL Centre umbrella
- Access to done-for-you materials and evidence-based tools for your work with individual clients and/or to help build your niche online offering
- Use of an online practice platform as well as support from a dedicated Client Care Coordinator to ensure most of your time is spent actually doing the therapy work you love most.
- The ability to work with your dream clients and provide them with a next-level experience that will have them falling in love with the process of therapy and make them clients for life
If this is you, please fill out the form below – send your CV and a cover letter that describes your why for wanting to become part of the DYL Centre team. We look forward to hearing from you.